Mushroom help

paul01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thank you in advance but how would be the best way to move baby mushrooms
91ac5265e934a50c138b6273cc198a7c.jpg

There’s actually 4 of them in that spot

OP
OP
paul01

paul01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would use a razor or something sharp and cut very close to the rock. Place the cut mushrooms on a rubble box and they will eventually attach for easy moving.

Thank you I figured I would do it like that but just wanted to be sure

Sipec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would use a razor or something sharp and cut very close to the rock. Place the cut mushrooms on a rubble box and they will eventually attach for easy moving.
I have a question as well, I have a mushroom that is half attached to a piece of mesh that I attached to a rock, I was going to super glue the rest of the base down, but does this just mean it will attach itself?

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question as well, I have a mushroom that is half attached to a piece of mesh that I attached to a rock, I was going to super glue the rest of the base down, but does this just mean it will attach itself?
I believe the mushroom should attach itself. As long as the flow is not to strong. I've seen mushroom relocate themselves.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back