Mushroom ID Please

El_Compa_Javi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

I just got this mushroom in a trade today and they did not have a name for it.
The picture they sent me was under white lights so it looked completely different from mine since I run mostly blues.

Is it what I think it is or...

IMG_20201223_140121_846.jpg IMG_20201223_140121_848.jpg
 
It is:
One very nice bounce Mushroom. I am sorry I am not into these mushroom, but it is extremely beautiful, and I think should worth a lot.
 
Last edited:
hi,nice piece :) @LRT ;)
 
Looks very much like a Sunkist bounce, even koi but all characteristics of a rhodactis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new