Mushroom ID Thread !

Cottonmdalton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
233
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ! Welcome to the new thread ! Please post pictures of you’re mushrooms or any mushrooms you know for sure what they are . I have so many questions on what I might have and what I’ve seen !

ID ON THESE?

09EAD2D2-89EB-4BF6-9E82-1FBFF006BECE.jpeg 21CA9049-6E33-4A39-93B4-CC70E235B2F4.jpeg C77BD829-3934-4029-935F-09AE82A95F92.jpeg 45AF0B03-F15F-4873-B5A8-AEDE30B346D5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new