Mushroom won't attach

  • Thread starter Thread starter GaryE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GaryE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
992
Reaction score
1,321
Location
Coatesville, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this mushroom from a local reefer a few weeks ago on a frag plug. He decided he didn't want to be on it and since will not attach to anything. Suggestions?

I tried putting him in a cup with a rock, but that didn't help..

15917149603178508300948079835339.jpg


For now I'm inclined to just let him do his thing, whatever that might be.
 
Some just won’t. I had a gorgeous neon orange hairy shroom that never attached, for about 2 years before I rehomed him. I put him in a low flow spot in a rock lagoon I made from rubble.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new