• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mushrooms - St Thomas, bounce, jawbreakers

Item Price
40-800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,351
Reaction score
21,221
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Shipping is $50 or free after $400. If in state (CA) shipping is $35.

Standard 2 hr doa provided.


St Thomas $55
IMG_1044.jpeg


St Thomas $45
IMG_1045.jpeg


Electus $160
IMG_1046.jpeg


Candy Crush $ sold
IMG_1047.jpeg


Bounce Jawbreaker $800
IMG_1041.jpeg


Frostbite Bounce $115
IMG_1048.jpeg


Green Bounce $100
IMG_1049.jpeg


Purple Yuma - XL $130
IMG_1050.jpeg


Yuma $150
IMG_1051.jpeg


Electus $140
IMG_1052.jpeg


Mushroom rock $110
IMG_1053.jpeg


Gumball Yuma $100
IMG_1055.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new