MusicCity Reef???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lownismo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well with that being said, let me tell you my game plan.
At my store I'm trying to achieve basically a I've stop shop.
There are no reptiles, no freshwater, and no need to go anywhere else.
I've been secretly building this place for about year. Step by step I've
Asked customers what's the one thing you would like to see when you shop.
I've gotten a lot of great ideas and tips on stuff people are looking
For and still open for suggestions. People like Zef , Jay, and Keith have helped
A lot. So over the past ten years I've listened to people wants and needs obviously
I can't keep and sell everything, but this is just the beginning. So heres my game plan.
First I will selling middle of the road and high end trace elements and
Dry goods. I'm the new dealer locally for Reefkoi leds, which also is lighting
My reef tanks. I'm gonna try to keep stuff like Vortech, Hanna checkers, and good quality live
Rock in stock all the time. Multiple fish and coral orders each week instead of the average
Store only doing one are to be exspected. I have put in a kids area, with toys and flat screen
With blue ray underwater educational videos playing through out the store. I also have put a nice bar Up front with bar stools.
These are is for people to come in and hangout. But mostly for a customer to bring
In corals that they want to meet and sell to other people. Or take advantage of the high speed wifi, eat lunch
And shoot the bull with friends. I will of course still be selling rodi water and mixed saltwater by the gallon.
I also would like to be able to provide stuff like carbon, reactor media , and bulk supplies, By the pound. You bring in
The container of your choice, and we will fill her up. I would like to get into maybe holding Small workshops for kids and family learning.
Remember I can't sell every brand and but I sure gonna try. At the end of the day. I want this to be a Totally different
Saltwater shopping experience. I want to regain the trust, fun, and shopping experience of your local fish store. From the beginner to the pro,
I want everyone to feel at home. Look MusicCity Reef up on Facebook. I can't wait to see everybody.

Scott

stingray 125

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the GRAND OPENING :bigsmile: of a top of the line saltwater store, we have been waiting long enough !!!!!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its about time a saltwater store will be opening with good customer service. i dont know of any place in or around Nashville that has good customer service. cant wait for it to open.
The Place is called Aquatic Critter, And seeing you are new here I'll inform you of just how good this store is! They are the Biggest supporters of MTRC and have the best customer service in this City and give more to make our Annual Frag Swap a reality than anyone else combined.
Statements that are without merit are not really helpful to our support of this LFS or any other as a matter of fact!
Bill

Coral4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being from Nashville I grew up behind Aquatic Critter and went to Tusclum Elementary School right next door. They have been in business for over 25 years now (established in 1986) Anyone in the Hobby is familiar with them as well as the other stores around. Everyone has formulated their own opinion of each and every store whether good or bad. Every store has bad days. Every employee has bad days. Store owners have bad days. Some people have nothing but bad experiences where others have only good. The same will most likely be said for Music City Reef. What ever the opinion may be at the end of the day it is about the hobby and trying to help each other with tank builds and building life time friendships in the process. I do not wish ill words to be said about anyone nor any place for that matter. I wish everyone nothing but the best in all their endeavors!

Sincerely,
Amanda

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being from Nashville I grew up behind Aquatic Critter and went to Tusclum Elementary School right next door. They have been in business for over 25 years now (established in 1986) Anyone in the Hobby is familiar with them as well as the other stores around. Everyone has formulated their own opinion of each and every store whether good or bad. Every store has bad days. Every employee has bad days. Store owners have bad days. Some people have nothing but bad experiences where others have only good. The same will most likely be said for Music City Reef. What ever the opinion may be at the end of the day it is about the hobby and trying to help each other with tank builds and building life time friendships in the process. I do not wish ill words to be said about anyone nor any place for that matter. I wish everyone nothing but the best in all their endeavors!

Sincerely,
Amanda

Very well said. here here!

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its about time a saltwater store will be opening with good customer service. i dont know of any place in or around nashville that has good customer service. cant wait for it to open.
Lets see coraljunkie you say no store has good customer service Scott ran Ebay for the most part so if he did that and now he is going to be part owner with that being said we still have no shop with good customer service That is not right both places will do the best job they can do to make all of us happy

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Issue here is Commercial selling and or Advertising, Lets get this back on track as a Club Forum as it should be.
Thanks for all the comments and opinions and we wish the new store the best.
Bill

coraljunkie1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the last thing that im ever gonna say on here. i didnt say anything wrong, how i feel is how i feel and it shouldnt be wrong to say it. as for commercial advertising..... i stated an opinion and that was it. i didnt go on about how great a place was, but i hope all of your tanks go well, and maybe ill see some of you guys around. have a good night.

p.s. sorry if i made any one mad, i wasnt trying to put anyone down, just said i wasnt that satisfied with service. i mean i shop there. i bought phyto and amino there like 3 days ago. lol.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the last thing that im ever gonna say on here. i didnt say anything wrong, how i feel is how i feel and it shouldnt be wrong to say it. as for commercial advertising..... i stated an opinion and that was it. i didnt go on about how great a place was, but i hope all of your tanks go well, and maybe ill see some of you guys around. have a good night.

p.s. sorry if i made any one mad, i wasnt trying to put anyone down, just said i wasnt that satisfied with service. i mean i shop there. i bought phyto and amino there like 3 days ago. lol.

nah bro we dont want you to not post but the AC has done a lot for this club and continues to do so and provide great customer service to me at least ive never had a problem with them. i think people just wanted you to know that AC is a good store and Chris is a great owner. if youve had problems its probably with one of their employees and you know how that goes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%

Back