Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray 125

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is Scott from Emerald Bay starting his own store I think they plan to open March 8th if all goes well, it is on Charlotte pike.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it is Scott. Hopefully it will be a good store. It would be much closer to me than anything else.

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I know Scott like I think I do it will be top notch. He trys to stay on top of things.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea. Amanda seems very active on the Facebook page.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amanda and todd are going into it with scott from ebay. ebay is still open for business, totally different store with no links between them other than scott used to work there.

lownismo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends and peeps. Yes it has been a long dream to build a new, up scale, saltwater fish store for a long time.
Me and my good friends Amanda and Todd are doing so as we speak. Saltwater fish, coral, and products only. Thanks
for all the help and support from the members. You know who you are.

Scott

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see you here Scott. I know I'll be stopping by when you open. Nice to have a store on this side of town.

lownismo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did not want to say to much. I got booted from the other site along time ago just for talking.
I am however gonna try to be everything to everyone. I also am getting my fixed next Tuesday.
So who knows maybe next weekend, maybe open . Will see. Thanks

Scott

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really glad to hear about your eye, Scott. Looking forward to you guys opening, although I probably won't have another tank until sometime in the Fall or maybe even next spring. :)

Brandon

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with the eye. I hope that goes well. So glad to see you on my side of town. I will definatly be in this weekend or at least drive by.

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott rescued me today and dropped off a 1" bulkhead for me after mine went bad. It was my first time to meet him and he is a super nice guy. I will be excited to see the store when it opens.

coraljunkie1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its about time a saltwater store will be opening with good customer service. i dont know of any place in or around nashville that has good customer service. cant wait for it to open.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did not want to say to much. I got booted from the other site along time ago just for talking.
I am however gonna try to be everything to everyone. I also am getting my fixed next Tuesday.
So who knows maybe next weekend, maybe open . Will see. Thanks

Scott

Oh and u really don't have to worry bout getting booted here unless u do something that's obviously gona get you booted. But this forum is great place to talk and even link to other sites for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back