Must have fish meds

  • Thread starter Thread starter wynagain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wynagain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
36
Location
97423
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reef tank coming at the end of the month and even though it will be awhile before adding fish and corals I wanted to start purchasing some of the meds I should have on hand just in case. What do you suggest?
 
I've not used a fish medication in the decades I've been keeping reef tanks. :)

Prevention is worth a thousand cures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new