Must have fish meds

  • Thread starter Thread starter wynagain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wynagain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
36
Location
97423
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reef tank coming at the end of the month and even though it will be awhile before adding fish and corals I wanted to start purchasing some of the meds I should have on hand just in case. What do you suggest?
 
I've not used a fish medication in the decades I've been keeping reef tanks. :)

Prevention is worth a thousand cures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new