Must have iPhone applications

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll check it out, so far I've only downloaded like 4 apps, lol...pandora, Facebook(that's a obvious), twitter(that's a obvious as well), and instagram, which I never throughout I'd use, but wow it's addicting!
 
I only get free apps, so here it goes: gas buddy (uses your current location to look for the cheapest gas), mapquest, paypal and my bank app... just to name a few.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new