Must have meds for a nem keeper?

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya girl just went full twit brain and ordered a colorado sunburst anemone. I've been wanting one since December when I first found out about them.

I'm committed to making this work, that said, my tank is fully cycled albeit new (~2mo old).

Aside from lots and lots of Cipro and an second acclimation box, what else do I need to order for success?

Yes, I know it was dumb because nems prefer a stable tank. But I saw the photo of the nem, and the desire meter overpowered my brain and fingers. FWIW, my corals have been doing great.

Help this nem thirsty reefer out. o_O

I will literally cry if I end up killing this beautiful anemone.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't have a prescription you'll need to look for Fish Flox. Chewy is a good source.

Here is your guide:

OP
OP
Clo

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T
If you don't have a prescription you'll need to look for Fish Flox. Chewy is a good source.

Here is your guide:

Thank you so much! I'll save that

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back