Must see "A MUSHROOM Australian Show Off Thread..."

Salty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend that moved over seas sent me this pic of his newest acquisition. Doesn't it make you jealous...it makes me jealous as hell :beated:

I told him to try and send some over to the mainland and he said, NOPE no way to get it past customs without proper paper work!!! :waaaht:

150399_521635277873624_1016814841_n_zpsbe717db6.jpg

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually read about these mushrooms arriving in Australia a few weeks or so ago! Some shop(s) there said a kinda big batch of them randomly were available and most if not all of them sold instantly! Looks like your friend picked up a couple of them! I would too! Excellent find!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW awesome!

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, super gorgeous!!! I would guess that some of these will make their way over here eventually. If they are showing up in Australia it's only a matter of time until some vendors get them in a shipment...of course they will go for big honkin $$$'s :D.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are sick I want 1 wish I had the proper paper work

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If people can mail drugs and bombs and gt away with it, there has to be a way to ship just one of these over!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree if other vendors can bring something restricted into the U.S. why can't they bring those beauties in...

If people can mail drugs and bombs and gt away with it, there has to be a way to ship just one of these over!!!

bfam4t6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those things are SICK!! They remind me of a recent shipment to Germany that was labeled as a new batch of Jawbreaker shrooms. Apparently someone found a new spot to harvest these things. Lucky SOBs!!

MoeManTheSnowMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I agree if other vendors can bring something restricted into the U.S. why can't they bring those beauties in...

People can pretty much ship what ever they want when they want. The thing is, that People are scared to break the "rules"

Like a bunch of sheep, just follow along n stay in line, drives me crazy!

There are to many packages to go through every single one. Anyways enough about that.

On a different note, these shrooms are so nice! I didn't see this thread right away and don't wanna double post. I just asked a bunch of questions about these shrooms on a different thread titled "jawbreaker" if some of you could chime in on that thread and answer some of my questions it would be much appreciated.

darryl_v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People can pretty much ship what ever they want when they want. The thing is, that People are scared to break the "rules"
ya they can....until they get caught, or maybe they get lucky. With your additude though you would make a good mule for lots of illicit crap.

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G

Like a bunch of sheep, just follow along n stay in line, drives me crazy!

There are to many packages to go through every single one.
My buddy had the same attitude and then one day the postmaster and a few other federal agents and agencies showed up at his doorstep and now he is doing 10 years in federal prison….but he wasn't sipping coral...

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back