Must Visit LFS in Miami

Raindog3030

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
185
Reaction score
267
Location
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is appropriate or not, if so, please remove it!

I am in Miami for work and driving home later today, can anyone suggest some must visit reef stores between Miami and Melbourne?

Last time I was down here I stopped at the Aquarium King in Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale, pretty nice shop there!

All East coast please ;)

Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new