MXM disconnecting - BLE not connected

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gho5t
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gho5t

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Messages
137
Reaction score
163
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up an MXM a while ago and since day 1 it will work for a couple of minutes before it stops connecting. I had to update the time in the Mobius app and the only way I could make any changes was by unplugging the MXM and then plugging it back in so it sees it for that initial window before it disconnects, otherwise it gives me a "BLE not connected error".

The only other thing I can do is delete the MXM from the tank in Mobius all together if I need to make changes. Re-adding the MXM doesn't change the behavior.

Has anyone else dealt with this?

Anyone actually have a working MXM? My LFS said they heard that people have been having issues with them.
 
1726589019988.gif
 
Has anyone found a solution to this? I just expereinced this today
 
Mine disconnects periodically also. I have to cycle power to it to get it working again. Seems to happen about twice a month.. I have not found a resolution unfortunately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new