My 110 in the making

d16anielle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below are some pics of my tank. I've made major progress with growth over time.
1528612_10151894132366973_2014360133_n.jpg

1469760_10151894130961973_1451997571_n.jpg
1528749_10151894131156973_674805339_n.jpg
1526187_10151894131201973_1912478714_n.jpg
1551502_10151894132776973_2111238877_n.jpg
 
where is the photo of the tank?
those are just the coral photos and they looks amazing
 
Sweet!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new