My 120 Gallon reef tank return

LarryD

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
91
Location
Clearfield
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this tank for going on 10 years. Finally starting over, removed some rock to give room for corals to grow.
20211201_144027.jpg
 
The sump is a 30 Gallon breader I'm running 2 Rio 2500 plus for returns, looking to change them out soon the protein skimmer has been change to a magnus5, I turned the sump into a refugium, using 7in sock for filter before skimmer, running a reactor for GFO carbon
20210624_091607.jpg
 
Do you find the T5's reduce the shadowing you get from LED's by themselves? I'm currently starting a build and several reefers I know suggested this to be the case.
 
Yes I do, but I only have them on for 4 hours of the day.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new