My 120 reef build

This was more work than I ever thought it would be. In the end it was worth it. Thanks to everyone on here who helped me with knowledge along the way! I decide to build it all myself and do all of the work myself. So here it is.



Building the stand.

tank stand.jpg


Built a canopy for it.

tank3.jpg


Checking for leaks

tank5.jpg


Inside the house, view from the living room.

tank4.jpg


View from the kitchen.

tank1.jpg
 
Here it is with it stained, still have the doors to stain.

tank.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new