My 120

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mandrake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mandrake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
107
Location
Weymouth Ma.
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am new on your site and want to introduce myself and my tank,I am Dan from Weymouth Ma. please excuse the point and shoot pics.
FTS
IMG_3705.jpg

right side
IMG_3708.jpg

left side
IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

top down
IMG_3720.jpg
 
Can I get size on this?I know its a 120,but deminsions is what I mean.

I have a 125,maybe I need to switch to a 120.
 
Thanks everyone for the comments, My tank is 4' x 2' x 2' , I use ATI 8x 54 watt T5 lighting with a BubbleMaster 250 skimmer and a Korralin 1502 calcium reactor.I use 2 x Vortech MP40s and 2 x modded maxijet 600's for in tank flow. I also use Zeovit system now going on 2 years.
 
very nice tank. you can probably start a tank thread as well so we can know more about your tank, if you haven't already. :)

nice fish collection as well. how long have you had the Achilles tang?
 
Thank you, so far I like the zeo system, takes a while to get comfortable with it, I have only had the Achilles for a couple of months, great fish, my new favorite, extremely active powerful swimmer with constant motion and grazing.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new