my 125g reef tank

Nice looking tank! Can't wait to upgrade to a bigger tank myself.
 
Nice reef!! Thanks for sharing!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Very nice!
 
thanks everyone... I been doing saltwater for about 8 years I start off with a 2 gallon and now im at 125g lol.. my last setup before this 125g was a 75g I know the pic aint that good but in person this tank looks real good and I aslo got a real good deal on this setup I got everything this guy was selling soo I couldn't pass it up when I seen the good deal ... but thanks again people
 
well there is a 30 gallon sump hook up to it I just got 100 micron sock hook up the guy had a 300 micron there is a eshopps skimmer in there not to much a big fan of them but it will do good now till I get a reef octopus for the return there is a mag drive 9.5 there is about 250lbs of live rock in there 2 power heads and a 300w heater home made LED lights
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new