125g Marineland build

Man, you're zipping along, well done. Looks like you are way past it now but I just posted a lot in my build thread http://reef2reef.com/threads/phoenix-rising-40g-120g-build-thread-finally.1161622) about the wood issues you had in your build! Been there done that and learned a lot over the years. You might check it out because the odds are you will build another stand (or something with 2x4's) again some day.

Build it looking great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new