My 135g AGE build.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony_D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Haha, thanks Bill. I'm just waiting to be able to get my return pump out of the frag tank and this dang thing to cycle now.
 
It's been a couple of days and I'm already going stir crazy. Think I'm going to play with the Aquascape.
 
So I tested everything and I guess it's not over yet. Ammonia falls between 0 and .25, nitrates and nitrites are 0 and ph is 8.0.

Strange part is I never saw a diatom outbreak or anything crazy.
 
New 20k lamps.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1366561393428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366561393428.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 251
Now T5 powered. First fish go in tomorrow!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1368154018163.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368154018163.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 242
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368154056525.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368154056525.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 249
So you switched to t5 or are you using t5 for supplementation? tank is looking good,
 
And then there were fish...
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1368243799775.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368243799775.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 297
A few more additions.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1368325475899.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368325475899.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 254
The female is an ORA and the male is Doni's reef Picasso. They are about 3 years old. I got the male when he was under an inch, the female came a year later after my kiddos accidentally crashed a tank.
 
I had a Doni's pair until the crash. They have spawned a couple of times but not since I moved. :(
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new