My 140 sps tank

IMG_8058.JPG
IMG_8057.JPG
IMG_8056.JPG
IMG_8055.JPG
IMG_8041.JPG
IMG_8042.JPG
IMG_8044.JPG
IMG_8051.JPG
Tank has been doing well, colors are coming back and I see new growth everywhere. Kinda of a pain in the rear watch them encroach on each other and killing it's neighbours but I guess it's a first world problem. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks for looking
Man.... if I could get ANY one of mine to achieve this growth, I'd be tickled Pink and green and purple and yellow and . .. . . . . l
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new