My 150 Gal Reef from India

Thank you. Fishes are mostly available here in India without any problems. You can even get those rare fishes. It is corals that are very hard to get. I look forward to my Indian reefers also for pointers and advice. I have done my own aquascapes with aqua forest dry rocks and cement. Worked really well for me.
7B4EA4CE-C889-4F63-8898-0AD4E073D0BD.jpeg
Wow brother that is very inspiring
I'm being from India this is very very inspiring to me because only I know how it feels to see only videos about corals and beautiful reef tanks
Im looking to get some zoa mushroom and xenia for my first reef tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new