My 180 Propagation Build.....

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice work! Do you have a particular stock list of corals that you are planning to grow out and sell? I am assuming that you are planning on selling...

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am playing with idea of selling out most of what we have and just breed and propagate from personal tanks.With my new sched. of work and maybe traveling it's alot to put on Tammy with a full time job outside of here.Just a thought.

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well with much sadness looks as if I will begin to shut down the frag tank for some period of time. I just got my travel schedule for this year and I won't be home long enough keep it up and running.

I will post some pics tomorrow, all frags will be 15.00 each and the huge colonies will be negotiable.

There are only three wild pieces in this system all others are grown by hobiest.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well with much sadness looks as if I will begin to shut down the frag tank for some period of time. I just got my travel schedule for this year and I won't be home long enough keep it up and running.

I will post some pics tomorrow, all frags will be 15.00 each and the huge colonies will be negotiable.

There are only three wild pieces in this system all others are grown by hobiest.

That's a shame. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you will be offering FS.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate news. Do you atleast get to go to nice places? Will you be selling just corals or will you also be offering equipment?

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This = opposite of win. I really hate to hear this, Mike.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be bringing some extra people to your house to buy acros this weekend bro....got a few people wanting skimmers and some light fixtures....I'll shoot you a text in a bit....need to talk about that other stuff we have been working on too.....thats gonna be awsome...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back