My 20 gallon mixed reef evolution

image.jpg
A picture of my green frogspawn coral
 
Very nice pics, and DANG you are already keeping sps!!

I think the algae you are mentioning is just plain ol hair algae, although if you are actually talking about the algae ON the back glass, that's coralline.
Thanks. also my sps coral is called Setosa montipora my LFS said it was a easypier sps to keep
 
Pull that algae as much as you can get!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new