OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give him a buddy, A Randall's pistol shrimp. Perfect pair. They will amuse you with their interaction and antics all night.
Yeah it was more like the shrimp had a goby but then the shrimp killed him I heard the pop then I saw the goby not in the burrow and gasping on his side so I’m not sure if I want to get another goby:confused:

OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Zoa
image.jpg

OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. 100x better than my first reef tank!

You might want to put those GSP's on an island! Your mainland rocks will become one giant GSP colony! ;Woot
Perfectly fine if thats how you envision your tank. But always think of the future plans and your goals for your beautiful mini world!

The last question you will ask before becoming a pro and answering questions, will be a thread you title "HELP MY GSP IS TAKING OVER MY TANK!" ;Woot

OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. 100x better than my first reef tank!

You might want to put those GSP's on an island! Your mainland rocks will become one giant GSP colony! ;Woot
Perfectly fine if thats how you envision your tank. But always think of the future plans and your goals for your beautiful mini world!

The last question you will ask before becoming a pro and answering questions, will be a thread you title "HELP MY GSP IS TAKING OVER MY TANK!" ;Woot
Lol the GSP is by no means taking over my tank actually at this point it is my least healthy coral

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back