My 20 gallon mixed reef evolution

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0829.JPG

I wish I had older pictures of my tank but this is a picture from about 4 months ago also my tank is 6 almost 7 months old

also here is a link to my YouTube channel on my reeftank https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RnmUYZIG8VOZRSEc6wqwQ/videos

Last edited:

AnotherReefHobbyist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you feeding coral and fish?

Also, what lights are you using?

And kind of finally, do you dose? If so how much and how often?

Now actually finally, what is your filtration?

Sorry for the interrogation like questions, I am just looking at some sucsefull reefs and gathering my info :)

edit: nice tank btw!

OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed My fish a mixture of frozen food and pellet and flake. and my lights are amazon budget lights but will be upgraded to a aqua knight LED light also from Amazon. I feed my coral The same pellet food as my fish and frozen brine shrimp and mysis shrimp and I feed my coral frozen baby brine shrimp. My filtration is a penguin 150 hang on back filter with changeable filter pads and Chemipure elite for chemical filtration and I also have a deep sand bed and dry rock and bio media in my filter. Also I don't dose yet my corals get all they need fromm water changes

Last edited:
OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you feeding coral and fish?

Also, what lights are you using?

And kind of finally, do you dose? If so how much and how often?

Now actually finally, what is your filtration?

Sorry for the interrogation like questions, I am just looking at some sucsefull reefs and gathering my info :)

edit: nice tank btw!
Thanks for the questions Im not bothered at all I just am glad someone finally posted on my build thread

AnotherReefHobbyist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed My fish a mixture of frozen food and pellet and flake. and my lights are amazon budget lights but will be upgraded to a aqua knight LED light also from Amazon. I feed my coral The same pellet food as my fish and frozen brine shrimp and mysis shrimp and I feed my coral frozen baby brine shrimp. My filtration is a penguin 150 hang on back filter with changeable filter pads and Chemipure elite for chemical filtration and I also have a deep sand bed and dry rock and bio media in my filter
thanks! mind linking the light to me ( the current budget one )

Back