My 20 long build

Thanks! There are 2 new Koralia Evolution's in there. 1 is a 240gph and the other is a 425gph. And I have an old Koralia 1 which is 400gph.
 
Thanks! There are 2 new Koralia Evolution's in there. 1 is a 240gph and the other is a 425gph. And I have an old Koralia 1 which is 400gph.


Hey Dasani,

I have almost the same in my 20L, a 240, 425 but I just ordered another 425 to add more flow for my SPS. I was debating on a 550 or 700 but it seemed too strong for my fish. I do have a lot of rockwork it needs to get around though.
 
Ya. I think mine put out enough flow for my current corals. But in the future if I ever get a job I will upgrade to an mp10es :D
 
Haven't update this in a while. I got in an order from mr coral on Tuesday and I have come to a conclusion....never order from them again. I had 2 DOA's and lost 2 over night either RTN or STN.
I just recently re did my scape and glued some corals down. I will update this when I do my water change and get some new pics.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new