My 200g tank build thread!

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Nice set up! Diggin the wrasse too!

Brought to you by a Country Boy utilizing his Evo 4G and the Reef2Reef App

Thanks man! Wrasse is awesome..

Some more fish pics!
IMG_9355_zps2438c72c.jpg

IMG_9366_zps27648946.jpg
 
fish love the spot light, not camera shy at all lol. Nice looking tank :clap2:

They sure do! Once I pull out that SLR they all come to the front! lol
-
-
-

Got bored and had some acrylic laying around so I am going to try out an algae scrubber.. This will be my first time ever using one, I am very excited to see the results!

Here it is being tested out for leaks etc..
2013-02-24_19-51-04_772_zps496c50b1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow bro, everything looks amazing! Nicely done!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Awesome pics of the fish!


Tonya
 
More pics pleaaassse! Awesome build! :D

Hey man! How you been? Hope all is well!!

My picture taking just get's worse and worse, I lost my touch.. But I think it's the LED's I can't get good picture taking methods with the LED's for some reason!!!

Cool acan developing different splotches of color.. Can't wait for it to fully color!
IMG_9431_zpsd969b1f8.jpg
 
Looking awesome! You've got some perty little wrasses in that reef.
 
Did you continue using the algae scrubber? If so how did it work out? I have considered building a large one for my sps system.
 
Everything looks awesome so far… Looking forward to following… How long did it take for the green to come in on your jawbreaker?
 
Nice pics bro keep em coming. I too thought about an algae scrubber lmk how you make out with this experiment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new