My 20g new reef setup

  • Nano Build 
  • Thread starter Thread starter 124305
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

124305

Guest
View Badges
Hello everyone, my new 20 gallon tank, my goal is to grow sps and lps together

I'm a beginner at sps coral so I tried to start with the easy ones.

The tank is only 5 months old.

sorry for the bad photo

equipment used;



2x tunze 6040 dalga
Tunze 9001
jebao 1200 dc dönüş pompası
ecotech radyon xr15 g4 pro
sand aragonit caribsea özel sınıf
jebao dozaj pompası
rock dd su manzarası kaya
Maxspect Nano-tech Bio Sphere Seramik Medya

​


IMG_20220604_170556.jpg IMG_20220604_170455.jpg IMG_20220604_170447 (1).jpg IMG_20220605_192958.jpg
 
Nice
 
Hello, my staghorn coral has spread to the bottom more than when I bought it, but the body part is whitening and I noticed whitening in my pocillapor, why?

my parameters; All tests with salifert
ca 405
kh 8
nitrate 2
phosphate cannot be measured
temperature variation ranges from 25.5 to 26.0 degrees
my light settings sps ab+ 60% working at 8 inch height

stt.jpg st1.jpg IMG_20220605_195708.jpg IMG_20220605_195647.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new