My 215g SPS reef build!

IMG_4818.jpg
IMG_4819.jpg
IMG_4820.jpg
IMG_4821.jpg
IMG_4822.jpg
 
Hey everyone! So as an update the tank has been on auto pilot so far no water changes just dosing Fauna Marin elements A and B weekly for my traces and Kalk for my Alk and Calcium. still battling some Dinos but they are not really hurting anything or spreading . I have removed the cheato from the sump and am keeping it cryptic, for nutrient control I am dosing Carbon at night to not feed the Dinos. Have it well dialed in and know how I need to dose for slow down of nutrients neutral or slow up of nutrients. here are parameters and some pictures!

Temp 79-80
PH 8.1-8.3
Alk 8.5-9.5
Ammo 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20
Phos .15-.2
Calcium 450
 
Milka Stylo
IMG_5017.jpg
Bubblegum digi
IMG_5018.jpg
Strawberry shortcake
IMG_5020.jpg
ATL strawberry fields
IMG_5021.jpg
Pink Milli
IMG_5023.jpg
 
I have also have had a massive explosion of sponge growth that is yellow
IMG_5060.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new