My 22 Gallon Long Build

Now that's how you drill a tank! Much better than me walking the bit all over the glass :p
And even with that set-up I had a small chip that ended up causing a leak about 3 weeks after I had it up and running. Took me a week to fix it. Total pain in the ......
 
My Scoly loves mysis shrimp!
 

Attachments

  • 20210511_183759.jpg
    20210511_183759.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 41
Very cool!
 

Attachments

  • 20210511_183759.jpg
    20210511_183759.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 20210511_185231.jpg
    20210511_185231.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210511_184422.jpg
    20210511_184422.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 51
Closing back up.
 

Attachments

  • 20210511_193553.jpg
    20210511_193553.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 44

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new