OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're getting the exact same dimensions that I have except I think my overflow is a bit different than yours. Miracles' craftsmanship is outstanding and the build quality of my tank is amazing. I look forward to following your build and seeing what you do with it.

w72x30x24winternal.jpg
I spent a total of six months getting quotes and looking at tanks from different manufacturers and with the price and the quality I had no other choice but miracles. I think I said it before but if they're craftsmanship is as good as their customer service the tank will be excellent.

Are you going to start a build tread on your aquarium?

OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new tank and stand will be arriving the last week of November looking forward to seeing it in person. I also got Derek to build me a sump. Can't wait to get started on this build.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice :) Does Mircales make a tank without that bracing around the top,, rimless I think its called,,, the external overflow box,, will the tank ship that way or will you have to install it once you get it? The reason I ask,,, I would like a 30 inch front to back tank,, but that external overflow box,,, which I want :) would prevent me from getting inside my 31" front or back door :(

OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice :) Does Mircales make a tank without that bracing around the top,, rimless I think its called,,, the external overflow box,, will the tank ship that way or will you have to install it once you get it? The reason I ask,,, I would like a 30 inch front to back tank,, but that external overflow box,,, which I want :) would prevent me from getting inside my 31" front or back door :(
Thanks. They do make rimless tanks. My tank was shipped with the external over flow attached. I don't know about shopping it without the overflow. Give Derek at Miracles a call you might can work something out. He is a great person to do business with.

OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke to Derek at miracles about my tank delivery. I asked him about your situation and he said they definitely do that will come down and install the external overflow for you. Hope this helps they have been great to me.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like an awesome project - and looks like you're doing it up right!

Interested to see where this road leads you.

~Bruce, with a non-custom, formerly filled, budget 220

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have a miracles 220 in the same demensions! Mine is a dual herbie which I later regretted and have had a coast to coast built locally. I will remove the dual overflows and install the coast to coast here soon as it’s been sitting dry for way too long...

OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

~Bruce, with a non-custom, formerly filled, budget 220[/QUOTE/]
This equipment have taken me over a year to get. I have been watching for deals and trying to same money. I had my 75 gallon mixed reef set up for 12 years and had to take it down when we sold our old house and started to build a new one.

Just like everything in life we hope for the best and plain for the worst. one thing is for sure if we don't try our best we have only ourselves to blame.

Thanks

OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

~Bruce, with a non-custom, formerly filled, budget 220
I messed up on that repost.
This equipment have taken me over a year to get. I have been watching for deals and trying to same money. I had my 75 gallon mixed reef set up for 12 years and had to take it down when we sold our old house and started to build a new one.

Just like everything in life we hope for the best and plain for the worst. one thing is for sure if we don't try our best we have only ourselves to blame.

Thanks

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bashsea twisted skimmer 8X24. Did a lot of research on skimmers and I wanted to try a Beckett skimmer. It was an hard choice between this and the lifereef.

Following along to see some real-world experience with that skimmer. Never seen one operating "in the wild"...

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messed up on that repost.

Thanks

Even more clearly, you're doing it up right!

~B.

OP
OP
Upstartreefer

Upstartreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will tell you one thing pictures don't give this tank justice. I have seen pictures of this tank for over a month now and I am amazed when I seen it in person.

Also a big thanks to miracles for holding it for me while the house is under construction. With the holidays coming up it will probably be after the first of the year before I can set it up but one step closer.
IMG_0070.jpg
20171204_123215.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back