My 220

Ok it's been a while since I've posted some pics so I thought today would be a good day.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399234106.545708.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399234128.367706.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399234147.104417.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399234170.103870.jpg
 
Nice!
 
Do u live in south fl?
If so we should swap some coral one of these days
 
No I'm in tampa but travel down there from time to time for work. I'm actually coming down tomorrow and staying by the airport. Lol
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new