My 22g CADlight Nano Diary

Man alot has changed since this, i have sold this tank and everything in it and live 3000 miles away! Im hoping to be starting a new tank soon though..
 
I really havent decided what to do. I have a ton of space in my APT but thats just it, im not living here for more than another year. so i need something slightly mobile and not a huge pain in the ****. I might just do a 40g breeder with some HOB stuff and some killer lighting...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new