My 240 gal. Salty Addiction

reefer55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha you cowboy fans are loyal I love it!!! Great tank man!! Keep the pics coming, check out my 250 build, I could use all the tips from you as possible since your doing the similar build I am!!

"You might be a firefighter if your kids are scared to get in a water fight with you"

Go Gators!!!

Christian

OP
OP
Mark L.

Mark L.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pics, keep um coming!! Love the 4 purple tangs! and the clean set up

Will do Emoney. I'm currently looking for a new camera. All those pics were taken with my iPad or iPhone. From here on out it will be all livestock pics and the LEDs really blow out the cameras I have. You can't see anything in the tank really. Need a good SLR camera and a crash course in tank picture taking with said SLR LOL!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking forward to hear from you.. alot of people dont know that my SPS collection is almost as nice as my LPS.. =)

Thanks sexycorals! I hope to have a bunch of your stuff in my tank very soon. It's going to be predom SPS with a select few LPS.

GHill762

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crapola! That is a very clean and professional build.. I think this may be one of my personal all time favorites.. Also, I think tinted glass doors would look awesome on the stand.

Keep the pics coming!

Garrett

robby2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! I'm glad to see there are still a couple Cowboy fans left in the Houston area. lol

OP
OP
Mark L.

Mark L.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crapola! That is a very clean and professional build.. I think this may be one of my personal all time favorites.. Also, I think tinted glass doors would look awesome on the stand.

Keep the pics coming!

Garrett

Wow thanks for the compliment Garrett. I took the doors off the stand while I was working on it. I'm really liking the look when the blue stand lights are on. I may have to put glass in the doors now. I don't want to cover up all that work I put into the stand. LOL!

OP
OP
Mark L.

Mark L.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ritter. I'm going through a bout of very cloudy water I can't seem to clear up right now. I'm cutting back on my ZEOvit dosing and did a water change. Slowly adding corals and fish. Like I said earlier, I'm in the market for a good camera and a crash course in photography or my build thread won't go much farther LOL.

olaggie01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite impressed, and finally someone local (ish). I'm in Houston on occasion, perhaps one day I can stop by.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one amazing build. You are literally my idol right about now. I'm hoping to do something similar after a move in a few months so I may hit you up for some advice.

"Experience is the thing of supreme value in life" - Henry Ford

OP
OP
Mark L.

Mark L.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one amazing build. You are literally my idol right about now. I'm hoping to do something similar after a move in a few months so I may hit you up for some advice.

"Experience is the thing of supreme value in life" - Henry Ford

Wow I've never been an idol before LOL. Glad I could give you some ideas. Hit me up anytime. I'd love to help you out and give any advice I can.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such an awesome tank and well put together!

OP
OP
Mark L.

Mark L.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your my aquarium hero, this is AMAZING how much do you think you spent in total for this setup? :)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Thanks again everyone. I'm glad you all enjoyed my build. Rapalaboy I didn't keep track of what my total cost was. I know what the big ticket items cost but it would take some time to go back and list all the receipts including the 984756 trips to Lowe's and Home Depot. LOL

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 48 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back