My 250g upgrade build.

Dosing pumps.

uploadfromtaptalk1396349914153.jpg
 
Carbon/GFO reactor.

uploadfromtaptalk1396350005613.jpg
 
FSS (full sump shot).

uploadfromtaptalk1396350134595.jpg
 
caulerpa and chaeto in the refugium.

uploadfromtaptalk1396350334770.jpg
 
Here it is............the big bag.................FTS.

uploadfromtaptalk1396350651231.jpg


Lights are temporarily placed until I build the canopy. Aquascape is finished. Maby move a rock or two down the road. The edges of the tank will be covered with trim from the bookshelves ill have on each side so I made the rock work high on the ends to the edge of the glass. Wanted that open look in the middle.
 
Canopy build.

uploadfromtaptalk1396351128498.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1396351149650.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1396351170890.jpg
 
Hanging the lights. Two Reefbreeders Photon 32's. 90 degree optics.

uploadfromtaptalk1396351358910.jpg


Drilled holes in the canopy and ran the hanging cables through. Secured them with the carabiner.

uploadfromtaptalk1396351476123.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have two WP-40's with th dual controller for water circulation.

uploadfromtaptalk1396351669286.jpg
 
I made modified Durso' s (Durso shorty) to eliminate the gurgling noises.

uploadfromtaptalk1396351965655.jpg


Works pretty good. A couple of tweeks here and there should be perfect.
 
Got the tank pretty much finished. Just have to build the bookshelves on the ends.

uploadfromtaptalk1396355771736.jpg
 
Fts

uploadfromtaptalk1396355860870.jpg
 
uploadfromtaptalk1396580144401.jpg


This is what I connected to the net modual on the RKE so I can control is wirelessly .
 
My 10g quarantine tank.

uploadfromtaptalk1396697490651.jpg
 
Left side

uploadfromtaptalk1396950413995.jpg
 
Right side.

uploadfromtaptalk1397072089640.jpg
 
uploadfromtaptalk1397442621719.jpg
 
Great looking aquascaping. Your set up is moving forward nicely.

Thanx, once I finnish the bookshelves and put the trim on the tank, the way I aquascaped will come together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new