My 270g progression journal

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words! I am planniing on updating this monthly but with the new baby coming. I can't say I will have the time. I will try though.


Just tell the wife that I said it was ok for you to shirk in your responsibilities in order to update this awesome thread. I'm sure she'll buy it.:smile:
 
Love the updated shots, it is really coming along nicely. I really like that setosa, it sure does glow!

Thank you! The setosa definately glows a vibrant orange.


Just tell the wife that I said it was ok for you to shirk in your responsibilities in order to update this awesome thread. I'm sure she'll buy it.:smile:

LOL I will make sure to give her this message. I'm sure she would be pleased to hear it:doubt::haha:.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new