My 28 gal nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jackboat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jackboat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JB3.jpg
JB1.jpg
JB4.jpg
JB2.jpg


31 Frags in pics...I can't stop my self when buying. Started cycle in Feb. Have had coral in it since early April. I think I've outgrown my tank already :squigglemouth:

Most tanks I've seen don't have this much rock, but it is easier for me to place coral.

Intro to my tank...
 
Very nice. Yeah, you have more frags in your 28 then my 125 (at the moment :wink:)! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new