My 29g biocube

itsgooch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2017.JPG
IMG_1964.JPG



Few pictures with more to come just wanna get some eyes on the tank
 
Last edited:
Quality isn't that great but I just wanted to get some thoughts on the tank as I haven't really had the opportunity to sho anyone with knowledge of the hobby in person. Just friends and family
 
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG


Tank contents:
Stellar stylophora
Multiple ricordea
Candy cane coral
Green bubble tip anemone
Many different mushrooms
Rhodactis
ORA green slimer
Xenia
GSP frag
Two naked clowns
Tomini tang
Male harlequin shrimp
 
Tank is looking very nice.

I started with a 38g bowfront in the living room. My wife decided she wanted a tank so she got a 28g biocube. She has a lot of the same corals in her tank as you do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new