My 2nd - 3 Reef Tanks

Yrlspence

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
19
Location
Blythewood
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi...my name is Yvette. Newbie to this site. This is my 2 & 3 saltwater..i have a 150 gallon full reef and a 40 gal mini-reef/predator tank. I also have 2 freshwater tanks 55gal & a 20gal (cichlid)cichlids. I have had tanks as long as I can remember. I moved to SC 4 years ago and for the last 6 I was tankless. I started these all in October of last year when my husband died. We were planning on building one in the wall and I decided to just do stand alone. So for now these are my therapy. My favorite is the 150gl. Pictures below

20221014_182110.jpg 20221014_184410.jpg 20221014_184427.jpg 20221014_184450.jpg 20221014_182108.jpg 20221014_173421.jpg 20221014_173425.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Yvette, hello and welcome to R2R!!.

Great looking system, by the way. :)
 
Hi...my name is Yvette. Newbie to this site. This is my 2 & 3 saltwater..i have a 150 gallon full reef and a 40 gal mini-reef/predator tank. I also have 2 freshwater tanks 55gal & a 20gal (cichlid)cichlids. I have had tanks as long as I can remember. I moved to SC 4 years ago and for the last 6 I was tankless. I started these all in October of last year when my husband died. We were planning on building one in the wall and I decided to just do stand alone. So for now these are my therapy. My favorite is the 150gl. Pictures below

20221014_182110.jpg 20221014_184410.jpg 20221014_184427.jpg 20221014_184450.jpg 20221014_182108.jpg 20221014_173421.jpg 20221014_173425.jpg
These are beautiful! definitely a dream of mine to have a large reef tank one day. Reefing is a good therapy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new