My nano clown tank!

Sailaway

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
274
Reaction score
313
Location
NA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E1A9E982-A8F8-4395-8D89-26D3CB7A4361.jpeg
image.jpg

Still a work in progress, planning to eventually add corals, but no more fish.

- evo 13.5
- two mocha clowns (paired)
- live rock from Florida
- a bunch of hitchhikers

not much right now, but eventually I hope it is full of corals!!
 
dang. that’s unreal. You drive that far for rock??
I am going to. Avoid the cost of air freight, and take my family on a little long weekend beach vacation! Doesn't save me money in the long run, but I will reduce the shipping time of the rock by 40 hours.
 
I am going to. Avoid the cost of air freight, and take my family on a little long weekend beach vacation! Doesn't save me money in the long run, but I will reduce the shipping time of the rock by 40 hours.
Hey, that’s a 2-1 deal there! I’d love a long weekend vacation.
 
697CE312-7734-4DD2-8F0B-94B668DA8FAE.jpeg

Finally got my first coral today, a “corona” zoa, or at least that’s what they told me! it’s gorgeous and has a ton of polyps. I hope to get some more in the next coming weeks. Excited for the next step in my reef tank!
also, got a pincushion urchin, bumblebee and nerite snails, and last but not least.. a personality filled coral banded shrimp named Waylon.
 

Attachments

  • 1FF3E9F1-EA78-45F1-8434-F0B37E4A08E2.jpeg
    1FF3E9F1-EA78-45F1-8434-F0B37E4A08E2.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 125

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new