My 30 gallon Mixed Reef

red13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2014
Messages
119
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hHi all, I have kind of been lurking for awhile, and finally have a moment to post my build thread. The tank is 24x24x12, DYI de-rimmed. I got it from a friend, and drilled a 1.5in return drain line, the tank had a 1/2 in return already drilled.
Equipment list
Circulation is provided by an Ehiem as well as a Jeboa wp10
I am using Aquaticlife t5 fixtures with 4 bulbs, (ATI blue +, ATI purple +, giesman atinic and ATI atinic) (for now)
I have a eshopps psk75h skimming the tank and a Phosban reactor running gfo reactor.
Everything is run through a Reef Keeper Lite.
As far as maintenance I water change 5 gallons a week, using Red Sea salt, or D-D depending what the LFS has when I run out.
I dose Acropower daily, and feed the coral a couple times a week.



Sorry for the bad picture, I am not real great at taking them, will see if I can get some better pictures later. Thanks for looking
 
Great looking tank!
Thank you
Nice tank, any fish?
Yeah, I guess I forgot to list them. I have a percula clown, and a six line wrasse in there. I am still looking for one more fish, just not sure which one. I guess I will know it when I see it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new