My 30 gallon sumpless tank ( easy maintenance)

Jmareef1022

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
467
Reaction score
365
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share my little reef that I’m proud of. Had the same tank for over 10 years just had a crash about a year ago and decided to get back into it.
Equipment
-165 watt led box
- 3 powerheads
- hob protein skimmer
- canister filter
Bi weekly water changes and manual fw top off. I love and enjoy the hobby !!!!
Happy reefing everyone!!!
20260808_172222_485D3E12-D4A4-4403-ACD4-7F4F9E6C6428.png


20260808_172222_0DA86FB6-7F0B-4799-8832-04AE47F85587.png


20260808_172223_261BC162-6D77-4439-8BDF-F1494C7C28D7.png
 
Just wanted to share my little reef that I’m proud of. Had the same tank for over 10 years just had a crash about a year ago and decided to get back into it.
Equipment
-165 watt led box
- 3 powerheads
- hob protein skimmer
- canister filter
Bi weekly water changes and manual fw top off. I love and enjoy the hobby !!!!
Happy reefing everyone!!!
20260808_172222_485D3E12-D4A4-4403-ACD4-7F4F9E6C6428.png


20260808_172222_0DA86FB6-7F0B-4799-8832-04AE47F85587.png


20260808_172223_261BC162-6D77-4439-8BDF-F1494C7C28D7.png
Very nice looking setup and coloration! My 40 gallon AIO is similar in setup, but I don't have a canister filter, but I'm starting an AIO 50 gallon frag tank that I really want to try one on as a cryptic zone with live rock.

Thanks for sharing. Love the blues!
 
Just wanted to share my little reef that I’m proud of. Had the same tank for over 10 years just had a crash about a year ago and decided to get back into it.
Equipment
-165 watt led box
- 3 powerheads
- hob protein skimmer
- canister filter
Bi weekly water changes and manual fw top off. I love and enjoy the hobby !!!!
Happy reefing everyone!!!
20260808_172222_485D3E12-D4A4-4403-ACD4-7F4F9E6C6428.png


20260808_172222_0DA86FB6-7F0B-4799-8832-04AE47F85587.png


20260808_172223_261BC162-6D77-4439-8BDF-F1494C7C28D7.png
Very nice looking setup and coloration! My 40 gallon AIO is similar in setup, but I don't have a canister filter, but I'm starting an AIO 50 gallon frag tank that I really want to try one on as a cryptic zone with live rock.

Thanks for sharing. Love the blues!
Thank you for the comment!!! Good luck on your new set up sounds like a nice tank aswell with the 40 you currently running. Post a pic!
 
Great looking tank, thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new