My 300 Gallon System Build

you lucky guys and your fish rooms. i wish i could talk my girlfriend into letting to set up one. anyways your tank looks great awesome lighting thats basically the light set up i am going to put up on my 220 except i think i am going to run radiums

The radiums are really nice. The fish room wasn't anything fancy, just a spare bedroom. When I set up the previous tank, I had no children and plenty of extra space. Now, I have two boys ages 2 and 3 so all the extra space vanishes quickly.
 
Well it has been a long time since I updated so here goes.

FTS6142011bo.jpg


trwgm.jpg


lkrscrollgm.jpg


Forestfirebluemillesm.jpg


leathers.jpg


ppe727s.jpg


pinkloboactinic-1.jpg
 
WOW, I knew once I saw your aquascape in the previous page that this thank was heading in the right direction. Absolutely sensational, great job! Can you fill us in on your maintenance schedule and supplementation.
 
Beautiful tank! Love the aquascaping
 
I too love the aquascaping. The SPS will have a lot of areas for growth.

Looking forward to additional updates in the future.
 
awesome looking setup...i wish i knew you had that lokani when i got that chalice frag from you recently, which is doing great by the way.
 
Beautiful pics and love the aquascaping!
 
Sick tank .. Me likey !!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new