OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tate, heres a cleaner pic of that monti from today.
Picture019.jpg

Also i cant help but to post this one... Took it today and i just think its a sweet pic.
Picture020.jpg

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you amanda, i love clownfish!

Yes it is nice Rich, i think you gave me 2 frags and i gave one away and thats the other. It has the same exact towering cup growth formation as it does in your system, pretty cool. I hope to get out your way soon, gas is coming down, love to do some swappin.

Roasreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will love to come by soon but im working on a big house right now by my self and im working some crazy hours and saturdays to get it done, i only have sunday off. i should switch to the new tank at the end of the month im waiting on a member of the club to finish with my canopy and after that i should be ready im runing out of room on the 55 everything is almost on top of each other those are some nice pictures how come your pictures look so blue are you runig actinics now ?? or you swith to 14 k s

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running 20k xm for the halides and 7100k?? blue 13" cf jbj bulbs from hellolights.com. Its not so much the halides making it that blue but the cf backers, they are BRIGHT blue! Not sure if i like it but ill live with it for the next 6 mos or so and decide what then. I cant take a pic worth a crap in any lighting tho, im not a good photographer.

kraash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I recognize some of those frags... or small colonies now! :wink:
That nana is still my fav., the frag of it in my tank is still all yellow??? That purple rimmed cap is lookin' good too. A snail fragged my orange/red digitata for me, if you still want a piece, JLMK

The tank is growing in nice, you just need some sand in there LOL! :bigsmile:

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Times are hard. Im happy if can keep it runnin bud, i dont even let upgrade enter my mind at this point.

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update because im excited about things.
I did another large water change tonight, about 40 gallons.. I tackled the sump this time around because i had some pretty hefty alge down there that i had let go last time because i did not want to remove it all at once. I could actually suck the alge right off the rocks, tank walls ect.. It was a glorious moment, seems like 3 months or longer i have been trying to whip my tank back into shape and it is finally paying off. I still have some halmedia and calupra issues in the display but even they are showing signs of wearing down.
I plan to stick to doing large water changes and running carbon and phosar. I plan to back off on the phosar a hair, i think i may have damaged some corals droping phos too quick, i have 200+ grams of media in there, but im sure they will be fine.

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that my blastos?

I lost my bam bams so .... I will take those instead of ppe:kiss:

Roasreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i have plenny bam bams and yes thats your blastos i dont like my 10 000 ks no more hows the tank doing ?

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U have some nice SPs. I will be in the IL/IN area for Christmas. Care to share where u got some of ur frags?
If you are gonna be around get ahold of me too. You are more than welcome to stop by.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back