My 32g Fiji Cube

ReforgeBlade

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
9
Location
Penn Yan
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 15G cube tank from petco that started leaking last week so I upgraded to a 32g Fiji cube. I Set the tank up last Friday pulling some liverock from the sump of my 220g tank and adding some unused rock I had in a bucket. I decided to cycle the tank with some hardy coral incase I had any heavy ammonia spikes and it has been looking great. Ive been feeding reefroids every 3 days to feed the coral a bit and to give the tank something to break down. I have been going light on the feeding though only using 1/2 of a serving for the tank each time and ammonia spikes have been almost non existent. I do have a bottle of Fritzzyme 9 being delivered today just in case. The lights are 2 AI Prime 16HD lights and I have some filter floss and activated carbon in the back along with a filter sock. There is a small ATO under the tank. The only thing I did was add a sheet of glass to the top of the tank to cut the evaporation. Flow is currently provided by the pump that came with the tank

32g Fiji Cube.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new