My 35 Gal Rimless Cube

HanKami

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
White Plains
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats Up Reefers,
I Decided To Start A Thread To Record My Progress On My New Journey. In The Past I've Had Many Different Size Tanks From A 33 Long Up To 120 Gal. Do to Relocating And 1 Year Off From The Hobby I Finally Decided To Start Fresh Once Again. As You Will See, I Might Do Things Unorthodox But It Works Sometimes.Hope You Enjoy The Growth Of My Little Cube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new