My 400 gallon reef tank

Wow!!! I watched the whole video - I'd love to hear more about how it got to this point, the life support system, and any other details that you are willing to share! The fact that your corals grew from frags into what they are now is amazing!
 
Wow!!! I watched the whole video - I'd love to hear more about how it got to this point, the life support system, and any other details that you are willing to share! The fact that your corals grew from frags into what they are now is amazing!
 
Wow!!! I watched the whole video - I'd love to hear more about how it got to this point, the life support system, and any other details that you are willing to share! The fact that your corals grew from frags into what they are now is amazing!
The tank has a refugium as its filter. The refugium is 100 gallons. I use Bulk Reef Supply to dose Calcium and Alk. I do a quarterly ICP test and replace trace elements accordingly.
 
A look back at the beginning of the year where my fish tank was at. Have not added any fish since 2019 and Covid took off. Kind of takes away some of the fun of reeffing. It is good to have an established tank though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new