My 400 gallon reef tank

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow!!! I watched the whole video - I'd love to hear more about how it got to this point, the life support system, and any other details that you are willing to share! The fact that your corals grew from frags into what they are now is amazing!

OP
OP
S

steve bergmann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! I watched the whole video - I'd love to hear more about how it got to this point, the life support system, and any other details that you are willing to share! The fact that your corals grew from frags into what they are now is amazing!

OP
OP
S

steve bergmann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank has a refugium as its filter. The refugium is 100 gallons. I use Bulk Reef Supply to dose Calcium and Alk. I do a quarterly ICP test and replace trace elements accordingly.

OP
OP
S

steve bergmann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A look back at the beginning of the year where my fish tank was at. Have not added any fish since 2019 and Covid took off. Kind of takes away some of the fun of reeffing. It is good to have an established tank though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back